Premier Foot and Ankle Center uses an innovative method called a VFAS procedure to fit orthotics. The patient stands full weight bearing on the FootAligner. Pain and alignment issues are addressed while ensuring an exact fit of the orthotic. This way your practitioner can be certain that the shape of the finished orthotics will be as they are intended – an exact fit for your feet.
Some indications for Custom Foot Orthotic Devices which can be made for adults and children are:
- Heel and Arch Pain
- Flat Feet (fallen arches)
- High Arched Feet (raised arches)
- In-toeing (pigeon-toeing)
- Out-toeing (duck-type walking)
- Pain on the Ball of The Foot
- Some Callous Problems
- Diabetic Ulcers and Pressure Sores
The best part about the Orthotic Lab is the patient gets to take home their orthotics the same day.
*For more severe conditions molds are sent out to a lab and will not be available the same day.